Wednesday 25 April 2012

Poonam Pandey: My film is a sensuous drama not erotic


Poonam Pandey: My film is a sensuous drama not erotic

Poonam Pandey, the strip sensation, who has always been in the news for her sensuous image has reportedly bagged 2003's erotic thriller JISM's director Amit Saxena's next venture.
The starlet has finally signed her first Bollywood film however wishes to clarify the rumour about her film being titled as I AM 18. She tweeted on the social networking site, "No that's not the name of my film."

Poonam says that she finished reading 100 pages of her film script in just four hours. "#Fact Just read my 100 pages of film Script in just 4 hrs.. Wondering why i use to take almost a year to complete School/College books," she tweeted.

Then what is her film all about? "My film is not just a Skin Show nor a Erotic film its a sensuous drama, coming of a age film.. which Indian Audience have never Experienced," Pandey further tweeted.

While the film stars Poonam Pandey as the female lead, the male protagonist is still being kept under wraps.

No comments:

Post a Comment