Sunday 29 July 2012

Have you seen 'Call Me Lochte' parody?

Have you seen 'Call Me Lochte' parody?


Ryan Lochte won gold in the 400 IM on Saturday, while teammate Michael Phelps finished fourth.

Have you seen 'Call Me Lochte' parody?

Remember everyone was talking about the U.S. Olympic swimming team putting together a music video for Carly Rae Jepsen's song Call Me Maybe?
That was so two days ago.
The hilarious people at The NOC, who have been providing us with Steve Nash's latest movie parodies, have put out this brand new gem.
As the actor mimes himself some Subway sandwiches and bong hits, we're serenaded with what one could imagine is inside Ryan Lochte's mind as he tries to overcome his biggest obstacle, teammate Michael Phelps.
The lyrics:
I'm in a personal hell
I kind of hate Michael Phelps
I wish he'd drown in a well
That dude is in my way
When I first saw that guy swim
He got nothing but wins
I could've sworn he had fins

No comments:

Post a Comment